- Sponsoren & Partner
- Jugend Regio-Cup
Advertisement Stuttgart Open 2017
DBU licence no. DBU-10-Ball-006-2017
1. Tournament mode
10-ball (alternate break) by rules of WPA: www.wpa-pool.com
||race to 4
race to 6
race to 7
|Fr., July 14, 2017||03:00 pm||field A|
|Sa., July 15, 2017||09:00 am||field B||field C||field D|
|12:00 noon||field E||field F|
|01:00 pm||field G|
|6:00 pm||final stage part 1|
|8:00 pm||final stage part 2|
|10:00 pm||final stage part 3|
|Su., July 16, 2017||10:00 am||final stage|
- 7 fields, each divided in 4 groups, each with 6 players. Sort of ranking: 1. won matches, 2. won frames, 3. direct comparison
- mode: „Round Robin“ within the group
- the first two players of each group are qualified for the final stage
- the four third placed of the groups play shootout for one final stage starting place
- the shootout-ball will be announced on location
- the participants each shoot 5 times rotational, the one with the most potted balls wins
- if there’s no decision after 5 shots, each player gets one more shot until one winner is determined
The first round of the final stage is played on Saturday evening in Stuttgart.
Group allocation will be drawn by tour administration. Top players will be settled.
Compulsary attendance is 30 min. before starting time. Participants have to start a match within 15 min. after first call. Otherwise the match is lost.
Doping terms of DBU are to be considered and consuming alcohol is prohibited during and between the matches.
Dresscode: Club-shirt or neat casual shirt with collar (no T-Shirt!), clean long dress trousers of any color (no jeans, cargo etc.), color matching unicolored shoes and socks. Importance is attached to neat appearance.
2. Prize money
Prize money: 8,000 EUR (cash):
places 3-4 each
places 5-8 each
places 9-16 each
places 17-32 each
places 33-64 each
|Receipt of prize money is taxable.
If the tournament is not sold out prize money can be cut proportionately.
Tel.: 0711 6150927
Tel.: 07152 909709
Tel.: 07141 7029466
Tel.: 0711 95873534
4. Registration and starting fee
The registration has to be done via www.stuttgartopen.de or on location at the tournament management. Registration obligates to payment of the starting fee. The starting place will be reserved not until money receipt.
|Starting fee:||45 EUR with receipt until June 22, 2017
55 EUR with receipt from June 23, 2017
60 EUR with payment on location and rebuy
|Bank account BC Feuersee e.V.:||No.
600 400 71 (Commerzbank Stuttgart)
DE 77 6004 0071 0544 5515 00
|PayPal BC Feuersee e.V.:||firstname.lastname@example.org (plus 2 EUR PayPal fee)|
By registration the participants agree that tournament results including name, photos and videos are published in various media (press, internet etc.). With permission personal data are exclusively transferred to partners of BC Feuersee e.V. The transfer of personal data to third parties is excluded.
Stuttgart, January 31, 2017